Spinal Adjustment from Your Louisville Chiropractor
Visiting our chiropractor in Louisville is an important step in your quest to find a safe, and prescription drug-free solution for back pain relief. In the past, visiting a chiropractic care center may have been seen as a last ditch effort to ease your pain but in reality, our advanced back pain treatment options can help you to heal more quickly, increase your range of motion and live pain-free without relying on prescription medications.
For many people, back pain symptoms will resolve on their own within a few days, weeks or months. But for others, their back pain will evolve into a debilitating and chronic issue that can keep them from living life to the fullest. When something like this happens, the best thing to do is to make a few lifestyle changes, including keeping up with regular spinal adjustments.
How Do Spinal Adjustments Work?
Chiropractic manipulation or spinal adjustment is a common therapeutic and holistic treatment method to relieve back pain and other musculoskeletal conditions. If you are experiencing a misalignment in the spine, these gentle manual adjustments are used to manipulate the vertebrae and reduce subluxation. With regular chiropractic adjustments, our experienced team can help to restore your normal moving patterns, reduce inflammation and promote faster healing.
Common Conditions Treated with Chiropractic Care Adjustments
There are a wide variety of different musculoskeletal conditions that can be effectively treated using chiropractic adjustments, including:
- Neck Pain – Many different injuries can result in chronic neck pain. Whether you were injured on the job or during a basketball game with friends, head and neck injuries can leave you dealing with pain, stiffness, numbness and a decreased range of motion.
- Back Pain – Living with back pain can keep you from completing the simplest of everyday tasks. Back injuries can be the result of auto accidents, genetic conditions, sciatica, degenerative disc disease or even bulging discs.
- Auto Accident Injuries – One of the most common reasons that patients visit our offices each year is due to injuries after an auto accident, including whiplash. While some of these injuries present right away, other can take days or weeks to show any symptoms. This is why we always recommend scheduling an appointment with our chiropractor immediately following an accident.
- Headaches and Migraines – With targeted and gentle chiropractic adjustments, our experienced team can help you manage your pain and other symptoms that stem from chronic headaches or migraines.
Benefits of Spinal Adjustments for Back Pain Relief
When your spine is misaligned, it can lead to chronic pain, difficulty completing everyday tasks, and even impaired nerve function. While finding relief from back pain is the main benefit of investing time in chiropractic care, some of the other great benefits include:
- Improved Posture
- Stress Relief
- Mood Booster
- Better Sleep Quality
- Improvements in Immune System
- and more!
Schedule an Appointment Today
Have you been searching for a non-invasive and prescription drug-free solution to living without chronic back pain? Discover the difference that natural and effective spinal adjustments can make in your life! Call 502-454-5000 or visit the friendly team at Highland Chiropractic online today to schedule an appointment.